Friday, January 21, 2011

And so it begins...

Time....where does it go? Where do we find it? If it's lost, can you get it back? Time...I am always looking for more. Or, am I just not managing with what I have been given?

So often there is always something else I could be doing, cleaning, picking up, scheduling, finishing up an email, talking on the phone. As many of you know, I hate sitting still...I don't nap, I hate to lounge, I just don't find use in it. Until now.... I am taking an active step in MAKING myself relax. Part of that task, is working on my blog. So, although I started this blog one sunday afternoon while I was pregnant and dreaming about all the wonderful things I was going to blog about....here it is almost a year later and I am now getting around to my first blog post. Sad, I know. But I am now committed....to myself. (and my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love it! Pics look great! =) I heart the Spencer's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Sad at all! You are doing it, you are recording Lil's childhood and your family. You should be proud! I hope you like blogging as much as I do, I find it therapeutic and the only time I can for SURE have to myself. I hope one day our children look at these blogs and see just how much we love them! Welcome to Blogging World, my friend!

    ReplyDelete